- 1 Mar 2022
You can find figures updated at 2pm here: Coronavirus (COVID-19): daily data for Scotland.
Updated at 2pm on Monday to Friday to provide the latest data on COVID-19 in Scotland. On Mondays, the update will include the latest daily data for that day, and also for Saturday and Sunday.
The trends in the excel files below show the numbers that were previously reported on this website. The number of COVID-19 cases before 14 June does not include results obtained through UK Government (UKG) testing routes, as these were unavailable. The Public Health Scotland dashboard provides a full time series of cases based on the date that people took their first test with a positive result, for NHS and UKG tests combined.
Data available to download below includes:
- number of people tested, and number positive and negative
- number of people who have died and tested positive
- number of people in ICU with confirmed COVID-19
- number of people in hospital with confirmed COVID-19
- delayed discharges
- NHS staff absence related to COVID-19
- number of care homes notifying cases of COVID-19 to date
- number of suspected cases of COVID-19 in care homes
- school attendance and absence for COVID-19 related reasons and other reasons
- number of people who have received the COVID-19 vaccination
- File type
- 513.7 kB
- File type
- 157.1 kB